We pay special attention to security and intellectual property issues. We understand truly effective security as a system that is flawlessly followed by every employee.
Our liability insurance policy protects your business if the unthinkable happens.
Security & IP Protection Menu
At Insuserve-1 we deeply respect our clients’ intellectual property rights and business data and take comprehensive measures to safeguard them.
- We initiate a NDA signing before business-sensitive information is exchanged with each client to provide the maximum level of information security and confidentiality.
- Each employee is required to sign a Proprietary Information Agreement as well as an individual NDA at the moment he or she joins the company.
- The disclosure of proprietary information directly or indirectly to a person not involved in the work is strictly prohibited. Usage, copying, publishing, summarizing and/or moving this information out of the company’s premises is strictly prohibited. .
- Employees are not allowed to participate in any other business during their employment and are not allowed to use any of their knowledge in the a way that may lead to unfair competition upon termination of their employment. Client / Team -based Segregation
- Usage of dedicated resources for each client to enable prevention of unauthorized access to the client’s proprietary information. .
- A strong, well-defined ethical framework exists inside the company to ensure that no information is exchanged between clients.
- Every client team is segregated into a separate and secure physical location.Physical Security
- Each employee is provided with a photo ID badge and an access card with easy-to-identify bands. Access restrictions permit employees only to enter specific areas.
- A 24/7 security monitoring and surveillance system is installed.
- Fire protection is consistent with the highest standards and requirements. Additionally, the whole office is a non-smoking area.
- Data Security: Unauthorized access to network resources is prevented via security firewalls.
- Authorized access to PCs and workstations is organized according to Group Policies.
- Only authorized personnel have access to important files and directories.
- E-mail and web servers reside at an independent data center.
- The established system of multi-level security management features regular external audits to ensure that there are no security weaknesses.
- No removable media (including CD’s, flash memory storage devices, etc.) may go in and out of the facility without the written permission of the administration. Network Security
- Access to the VPN/VLAN/VNC is restricted to authorized personnel only.
- Workstations and servers are SPAM- and virus-protected in real-time mode.
- Infrastructure elements can be quickly replaced in event of malfunction to minimize system downtime.