EBR residents can report property damage caused by Hurricane Barry here

Flood insurance is a separate policy offered through the National Flood … Notify your insurer to start the claims process. … If your vehicle is declared a total loss because of flooding, you cannot buy it back. Louisiana law states that the insurance company has to send the certificate of title to the Office of …

Comments are closed.

Back to top