Commercial Lines Account Manager – California
Insuserve1 - Insurance Back Office Outsourcing Services Company looking for full-time Commercial Lines Account Manager/Account Executive /CSR who provides remarkable customer experiences, adaptability, and attention to detail.
Location: Preferably in California or Anywhere in the USA with a CA license.
- Management of book of commercial lines business in collaboration with Agency Principal and Assistant Account Manager
- Daily correspondence with agency staff, clients, and underwriters
- Processing endorsements and renewals
- Renewal remarketing including the collection of underwriting information from clients, completing submissions in the agency management system, and submitting required documents to carriers
- Explanation of coverages and options to clients
- Documenting client files in the agency management system
- Review of new and renewal policies, as well as endorsements for proper coverages
- Other duties as assigned
- Active California Property & Casualty License
- 2+ years as a Commercial Lines Account Manager
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.
- Experience with AMS360
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work efficiently and independently