EXPERIENCE AND KNOWLEDGE
- 1+ years of successful sales experience
- Licensed in Property & Casualty will be REQUIRED!
- Excellent communication skills – written, verbal, and listening
- Enthusiastic about helping people manage the risks
- Telephone sales and B2B Sales
- Self-starter with a strong work ethic.
- Goal oriented, highly motivated, & results driven
- Ability to close leads & achieve results.
- Ability to pay close attention to detail and accuracy.
- Reliable, trustworthiness, & dependable.
Base Salary + Commission
Understanding of Commercial Property & Casualty insurance underwriting, coverage and rating
Active P&C Insurance License at time of hire
- Endorsement Processing and Checking
- Change Requests
- Claims Filing
- Recording of Information
- Document preparation and organization
- Certificates of Insurance/Auto ID Cards
- Mail Processing
- And other duties as assigned
Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, etc
Experience with agency management systems (AMS360, Applied, etc)
The Account Manager will be responsible for the following:
- Call clients/ vendors make sure they good with Compliant
- Daily Correspondence with clients, producers and underwriters.
- Maintain book of business for commercial lines accounts.
- Process endorsements, cancellations, audits, recommendations and loss runs.
- Add coverage and new lines of business to existing accounts.
- Quote policies and process changes online with various insurance company website/systems.
- Process new business and policy renewals.
- Issue Certificates of Insurance
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Must possess proficiency in ability to type while speaking to customers
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Must be customer-oriented and able to effectively troubleshoot and resolve customer questions and concerns
- Ability to adapt to new situations and learn quickly
- High level of flexibility in a constantly changing
- Ability to multi-task and manage several systems on a daily basis
Education: Associates Degree or Equal experience
Experience: P&C Commercial Insurance: 2 years (Required)
Location: Dallas, TX (Preferred) with Remote work allowed
License: P&C Insurance License (Required)
Job Type : Permanent
- Minimum of 1-3 years working experience in the BPO Industry.
- Strong verbal and written communication, evaluation and organizational skills.
- Ability to multi-task critical functions.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills for this position offers outstanding earnings.